Update: 21 March 2021
Dear Valued Guest,
Welcome to Hotel Karuna! We are so happy to welcome you back after such long lockdown and uncertainty.
We aim to provide our same relaxed, family friendly atmosphere, with new health & safety guidelines in place to protect our guests and our team during the coronavirus pandemic.
Our motto is to SHARE KINDNESS NOT GERMS.
Please understand that we have limited staff & facilities at this time. As of 30 October 2020:
- Buffet breakfast is closed. Limited breakfast menu & our popular kar.ma COFFEE service still available.
- Daily Housekeeping cancelled.
– If you need garbage emptied, please leave outside room and inform reception.
– Collect replacement tea bags & sugar packs from reception.
– Fresh bedding and towels available upon request for long stays.
Narayan, Kazi or Nabin are here 24 hours a day to assist you. Due to our limited staff, they may be away from reception performing other duties. If you can not reach them, please call or Whatsapp @ 9829144952.
Our Team Guidelines:
• Follow WHO & CDC guidelines to maintain good health & hygiene while at work and at home.
• Do not come to work if any symptoms. Temperature checks at start of shift.
• Wear clean mask while within 2 meter distance of any guest or outside visitor.
• Wash hands before & after handling anything which will be provided to guest or outside visitor.
• Wash hands every hour.
• Clean & sanitize surfaces in common areas regularly.
• Maintain good ventilation with windows open when possible.
• Guest rooms remain closed (quarantined) for 72 hours between guests.
• Housekeeping wear mask while cleaning guest rooms.
• Please use the provided automatic hand sanitizer before entering the hotel.
• Please wear a mask while in common areas IF within a 2 meter distance of others.
• Optional daily temperature checks.
• Please wash / sanitize your hands before and after touching common areas surfaces – especially reception counter, lobby tables & chairs, door handles, light switches & water jar tap handles etc.
• If you have symptoms of coronavirus, please self isolate in your room, inform us immediately and contact the Nepal Covid-19 Hotline @ 1113.
We understand that there are many different opinions regarding the coronavirus pandemic. We kindly ask our guests and staff to respect everyone who shares our space, regardless of personal beliefs.
Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and understanding. We are in this together, and we thank you so very much for choosing Hotel Karuna. Your support is extremely valuable to us.
With much gratitude,
Nim, Kelly & Kailash and the entire Karuna Team.